The molded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light. It is covered with a special textile material, which is waterproof, scratch resistant and washable. Additionally, the soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps avoid irritations of the skin. The comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation. The inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities to help provide the ultimate shock protection, comfort and lightness. With two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene, a smart ventilation system in the helmet provides high volumes of cooling airflow, adding extra comfort to the rider. Introduced for the first time in the equestrian market, KASK’s patented self-adapting FIT System allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit on the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head.
- Lightweight ABS molded outer shell
- Coated with a special waterproof, scratch resistant and washable textile material
- Super soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic and washable
- 100% Merino wool inner liner
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Two built in honeycomb-like aeration grids
- Features KASK’s patented self-adapting FIT System allows