The look of a beautiful sheepskin pad without the extra bulk, the ThinLine Trifecta Cotton Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls is now on a heavier duty cotton quilted base pad with the ThinLine panels for horse and rider comfort. An increased depth along the shoulders now allows for deeper shim pockets and more contact along with the tree points of English saddles. A larger contoured shape creates easier wither clearance for horses of all shapes. With a ventilated spine-free channel, this pad lays evenly on either side of the spine.
Always in the right place, allowing the horse to work effectively through their back. Delivering the maximum in shock absorbency in the minimum thickness, add this pad under your well-fitting saddle for maximum comfort for both horse and rider.
Designed with pockets to allow for shims to help achieve ideal saddle fit. Useful for riding multiple horses, horses in training and aging horses. Shims are sold separately.
- The look of a beautiful sheepskin pad without the extra bulk
- Heavy duty cotton quilted base
- Increased depth along the shoulders allows for deeper shim pockets and more contact with the saddle
- Large contoured shape for easier wither clearance
- Ventilated spine-free channel
- Maximum in shock absorbency in the minimum thickness
- Designed with pockets to allow for shims to help achieve ideal saddle fit
- Useful for riding multiple horses, horses in training and aging horses
- Shims sold separately